4. Personal Information Collected. Venice Nutrition collects personal information when you use our software or Web Site to store, share, and/or order products or services online, submit questions or comments, request information or materials, download trial or free versions of our software, participate in online surveys and participate in online promotions, premiums, sweepstakes or contests. The type of information collected may include name, address, phone number, billing and delivery information, e-mail address, credit card information, meal choice and preference, login information for Venice Nutrition or partner services, and other demographic information.
5. Access to information you have posted online. You and anyone you permit, such as your personal trainer, can access and view your personal information online. Venice Nutrition employees or employees of partner companies that provide services to Venice Nutrition may view your personal information when you order products, subscriptions or services involving your personal information. In addition, any data you input along with your personal account information may be seen by Venice Nutrition employees, affiliates, licensees, vendors and/or third party contractors in order to evaluate, validate, or correct problems with your account, and in the course of maintaining and ensuring proper operation of the Web Site.
6. Use of personal information. Our primary goal in collecting your customer information is to provide you with a personalized, relevant, user-friendly experience on the Web Site. We use your information to communicate with you, to inform you of product improvements, feature announcements, newsletters, Venice Nutrition promotional offers, and occasional third-party promotional offers that may be of interest to you. We may also directly contact some of our users via email or phone to conduct market research which will help us improve future versions of our products. Personal information of users such as name, address, email address and phone number may also be shared with third parties for promotional purposes. Venice Nutrition reserves the right to sell user contact information directly or through a third party vendor. If you do not wish to receive these communications, you may always "opt out" by using the subscription preferences link that appears at the bottom of each of our mailings. If you opt out of promotional communications, we will still contact you in response to specific requests or transactions that you initiate. We also use your information to provide you with products and services that you have requested. When you interact with one of our partners through our Web Site or software, we may share your information with that partner. We use data about the use of our systems to monitor their proper operation, and to help us maintain and improve our products and services. Venice Nutrition reserves the right to transfer your personal information in connection with the sale or transfer of all or a portion of our business or assets.
7. Security. The Web Site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. To that end, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
8. Minors Privacy. Protecting the online privacy of children is especially important and federal law protects those under the age of 13. For that reason, Venice Nutrition does not knowingly permit children under the age of 13 to become registered members of our websites, or to buy goods and services on our website, without verifiable parental consent. Venice Nutrition does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information about children under 13, except with their parent's express consent.
If we ever include children under the age of 13 as part of our intended website audience, those specific web pages will, in accordance with the provisions of the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA), be clearly identified and provide an explicit privacy notice; and we will provide processes to obtain parental approval, provide access to information and allow parents to request removal of their children's personal information.
Venice Nutrition, LLC – Attn. Privacy Compliance
5805 State Bridge Rd. Suite G280
Johns Creek, GA 30097
Facsimile Number: 678.623.3330
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that these addresses are for privacy and security matters only. If you are looking for help purchasing, installing, or using our products, please contact us through our support center.